Let me suggest ...

One pool per page in diagram on PDF

Can we have a page per pool (Process) in the diagram area in the PDF export instead of having all diagrams in one page which makes it very hard to read in large systems. We want to have all processes of one sub system to be in one project so that it is easy to maintain. and well documented.

1 vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Channa Dewamitta shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

4 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Channa Dewamitta commented  · 

Any thing on the ability to arrange the sequence of the items/diagrams in the PDF?

Yes creating separate diagrams for each process resolved the problem but added a new one. The order in which the content of the document seems all messed up. I cannot get the processes documented in sequence of need. Is there any way I can rearrange the order of elements appearing?

Let me see if your suggestion of multi diagrams works for me. I will give you a feedback on this soon

• AdminGenMyModel (Helper, GenMyModel) commented  · 

The PDF export put each collaboration or process diagram in a dedicated section and in a dedicated page (you can create a new diagram using File -> new diagram). Each process is thus separated across the PDF file.
        However, we do not split multiple pools represented in a single diagram so you can model interactions between pools. Consequently, they are exported in the same section. Is this the case you mention in your feature request?

Feedback and Knowledge Base